The end of last week I completed curling all the prints backed with fabric (all 400 of them and poking holes to thread the string through. I was able to collect my fabric from the printers store and start to tailor the pieces to be a bit wider at the bottom, baste them together and then send them of to a seamstress to sew. Most of my days were spent in the studio so not much opportunity to explore.
I have gone back doing my own cooking which here is a bit like camping out. Khoj has a cook top burner attached to a gas tank. When it runs out you just get a new tank. The kitchen has a sink and a microwave. So I can do must of what I need to do. Although once we started installing on Tuesday the Gallery fed us all.